Background

07 June 2011

Bridals | Assisting Cheyenne Schultz

Happy Tuesday! 

I was anxiously awaiting the "results" of Paige's evening bridal shoot from a few months ago. Her photos were not revealed until after their May 7th wedding. 

Gaby, another Charlotte photographer, and myself assisted Cheyenne Schultz of The Schultzes to pull off some amazing off-camera lighting. I mean, look at photo two below. So unique!

Paige was such a fun bride to work with. She was up for ANYTHING and so was her maid of honor. Paige even stood in the center of a major uptown road while Cheyenne shot and I watched for oncoming traffic! I also loved Paige's whimsy with her blue converses. 

And, of course, thanks to Cheyenne for letting me help out. It was fun taking on the city, just us girls!

Check out the full blog post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment