Background

28 June 2011

Bridal | Casey

Back in April, I met with Casey at her parents' house near UNCC. They have acres of land which have been in the family for decades. It was our own private backdrop and made for some lovely photos. Her family was so helpful during her shoot - carrying things, reflecting light for me, fanning the bride, you name it!

I was glad that Casey chose to have a bridal session because she was able to relax and not worry about getting these shots on her wedding day. You can see in her expressions how relaxed she was on that beautiful April day. 

Their wedding was this past Saturday and I will have a preview of those images up shortly, so stay tuned.

Here are some of my favorite images from Casey's bridal shoot. Thanks again to my helpers. You rock!


Casey's dad keeps his lawn in immaculate condition, as you can see (above). It provided a lush green carpet for our first location.



We tried a Southern style portrait here with a white rocking chair (above). I think it turned out quite nice!


I think this black & white (above) is my favorite. It's just so classic



It was only appropriate that we take some photos of Casey at her parents' piano. Casey was a music major at Appalachian State University and needed a piano accompanist for her voice lessons. Her voice teacher recommended two people, and Ben was the one she contacted. They fell in love after working together, and now they're married!

No comments:

Post a Comment